Another One Bites the Dust!

We finished 90% of A's built ins, yay. I have painting to do before we go any farther on it. So the hubs and I got all the equipment for our next project.Well let me tell you this is helping us grow, in patience and in skill! The first half of it does not want to take paint in the way I want it to and got sanded. On the second half one key piece is on its third go around...ugh.

One...

image

...my big coat knocked it off and the very tip broke, dang it.

Two...

image

...had it all grooved out for its panel and it decides to break!

Three...

image

...hoping this one is good!